Optimize the Air Freight Pallet volumes and last minute infeed
2ThinkLogic is experienced in running tender & optimization programs for multinationals where Global Air freight is a crucial part of their Supply Chain. One of our customers is a leader in Industrial Automation where we have led and supported several international air RFI & RFQ processes.
Airfreight is typically used in freight solutions between continents where Ocean is not an option because of transit times. For every Air Freight tender, 2ThinkLogic puts a lot of effort in analyzing the data with the customer to challenge the possibilities to move parts of the airfreight to parcel or ocean as these are immediate quick wins in cost. Another area of our focus is to work together with customer ship locations and Air Freight Carriers to optimize the Air Freight Pallet volumes and last minute infeed.
For this customer we have realized:
- Data & Requirements analyses
- RFI & RFQ documentation
- Power BI dashboards to show customers logistics footprint
- Set up a solid RFI /RFQ process
- Initiatives for re-direction of airfreight to other transport modes
- Standard airfreight schedules with space guarantee
- Final contract negotiations
- Implementation of new set up & carriers
- Annualized budget savings of 5 -10%
You want to learn more about this business case or how we can help to tender your Air freight? Feel free to contact us and we are happy to share our experience.