Warehouse & greenfield operations in USA & Singapore
The medical industry is one where high standards are set for the supply chain in terms of service and quality. One of our customers is a company which has a long tradition of creating innovations which improve people's quality of life and save lives. For this customer quick order response times are key and therefore local warehouses are needed in all parts of the world where they sell their product.
2ThinkLogic has supported this customer with warehouse & greenfield operations in USA & Singapore. Before a warehouse operation can truly start there is a lot of effort to be put in the preparation phase and make sure all details of the operation are known upfront. Here’s where we helped our customer to start a successful warehouse operation:
- Supported and coached European and international teams in managing and coordinating multiple sourcing events for renewal and greenfield warehouse contracts.
- Set up a solid RFI /RFQ process
- Data analyses and site visits to prepare correct RFI & RFQ documentation
- Create a detailed Scope of Work & Project plan for implementation
- Prepared Power BI dashboards to support customers logistics footprint
- Face to face negotiations
- Standardized rate cards
- Annualized budget savings of 5 -12%
You want to learn more about this business case or how we can help to start greenfield operations or lead warehouse RFQ’s? Feel free to contact us and we are happy to share our experience.